Big Head's blog
View my complete profile
posted by Big Head @ 3:18 PM
Beijing is very hot recently; it is about 38 to 40 degrees celcius.....Now I could see why people in Beijing work hard; it is very cold in the winter, very hot in the summer, and very windy in the spring.
btw, don't forget to try "La Petit Zinc" in Paris.This is what I ordered last time: a plate of tuna tartar and a shouffle. That's all. Otherwise, it would be too much for one person to consume.It is a shame if you don't try the shouffle....
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Beijing is very hot recently; it is about 38 to 40 degrees celcius.....
Now I could see why people in Beijing work hard; it is very cold in the winter, very hot in the summer, and very windy in the spring.
btw, don't forget to try "La Petit Zinc" in Paris.
This is what I ordered last time: a plate of tuna tartar and a shouffle. That's all. Otherwise, it would be too much for one person to consume.
It is a shame if you don't try the shouffle....
Post a Comment
<< Home