Big-Head has been wondering why she is popular, especially among her female friends. I believe I know the basic reasons and these are perhaps same reasons why I choose her as my life partner. Unfortunately, these are very abstract feelings, but below is my best attempt for verbalizing.
Big-Head’s major strength is her robustness, as though life could barely leave any marks on her. Such marks have already distorted every other people we know at our ages, at personality, physique, or behavior. As such, people particularly enjoy the presence of a robust or pure entity, such as a baby, reminding them of their own long lost purity. However, this does not necessarily mean that Big-Head has not encountered as much challenge as other people (even though it might be true to some degree). The basic difference is one’s ability to deal with life’s blows, as natural evolution (which is a result of collective human conscience) favors such people. If one shows up her defeat in appearance, it is a sign of evolutionary unfitting and consequently making her less likable by others.
Big-Head’s robustness manifests itself in many aspects of her personality, such as her ability to quickly absorb (and forget) negative feelings, her flexibility in dealing with new situations (like my absence from home), and her capability to listen and sympathize other people’s inner feelings.
Finally, Big-Head and I make a good couple because we are both robust. However, there exists a big difference between us that makes her more popular. When I receive a blow, I never let it touch myself but instead convert it into a positive energy, which in turn propels my progress. This is one partial reason why I seem to be extremely self-driven, and it also makes some people consider me as aggressive. Big-Head, on the other hand, simply lets these blows pass through her like they never exist (to the degree that I sometimes have to remind her to covert some of the blows into positive energy).
It is not yet clear to me which way is better, but perhaps Big-Head’s method is an even higher form of evolutionary fitness.
3 Comments:
雖然不想長一歲,不過還是要祝妳小姑娘生日快樂呀!
Now you are officially 3-month old....
Why Big-Head is popular
Big-Head has been wondering why she is popular, especially among her female friends. I believe I know the basic reasons and these are perhaps same reasons why I choose her as my life partner. Unfortunately, these are very abstract feelings, but below is my best attempt for verbalizing.
Big-Head’s major strength is her robustness, as though life could barely leave any marks on her. Such marks have already distorted every other people we know at our ages, at personality, physique, or behavior. As such, people particularly enjoy the presence of a robust or pure entity, such as a baby, reminding them of their own long lost purity. However, this does not necessarily mean that Big-Head has not encountered as much challenge as other people (even though it might be true to some degree). The basic difference is one’s ability to deal with life’s blows, as natural evolution (which is a result of collective human conscience) favors such people. If one shows up her defeat in appearance, it is a sign of evolutionary unfitting and consequently making her less likable by others.
Big-Head’s robustness manifests itself in many aspects of her personality, such as her ability to quickly absorb (and forget) negative feelings, her flexibility in dealing with new situations (like my absence from home), and her capability to listen and sympathize other people’s inner feelings.
Finally, Big-Head and I make a good couple because we are both robust. However, there exists a big difference between us that makes her more popular. When I receive a blow, I never let it touch myself but instead convert it into a positive energy, which in turn propels my progress. This is one partial reason why I seem to be extremely self-driven, and it also makes some people consider me as aggressive. Big-Head, on the other hand, simply lets these blows pass through her like they never exist (to the degree that I sometimes have to remind her to covert some of the blows into positive energy).
It is not yet clear to me which way is better, but perhaps Big-Head’s method is an even higher form of evolutionary fitness.
Post a Comment
<< Home